TOUSEK TURN 10 is an operator for swing gates for the leaf length of 2,5 m and weighing up to 350kg.
Electromechanical operator for all types of residential swing gates.
The kit contains:
- 2 x TURN 10 operator
- 1 x ST 50 control unit
- 1 x RS 868 receiver (2 channels)
- 2 x RS 868 transmitter (2 channels)
- 1 x pair of LS 40 safety photocells
- Mounting hardware
- Operating instruction
- Receipt or invoice
- Emergency release lock. All operators of the series Turn are equipped with a release lock, enabling the manual opening and closing of the gate in the event of a power failure. In model Turn-up the release lock can be closed with a key.
- Easy installation. With their motor consoles, which can be screwed and in particular adjusted, the Turn and the Turn-up can be installed in nearly all gates.
- Long useful life. The stainless piston rod, the aluminium casing and the massive steel spindle guarantee a long operation.
- The operator unit of the series Turn. All components are made of metal and the axles are resting on ball bearings.
- Universal. Turn operators can be used for all swing gate models (see technical data). Even doors opening outwardly or rising gates (with optional operator console) can be automated with the series Turn.
- Soft stop. Turn, in combination with the control unit ST51, closes the gate very silently and softly
- The control unit. The technically innovative microprocessor control unit ST 51 has been developed especially for electromechanical swing gate operators Turn. This modern motor control unit of the latest generation regulates all functions and consists of various connection possibilities for e.g. radio, code switch, switch for intercom system and all usual gate security systems.
- Two line display. All functions, like impulse operation/automatic operation, partial opening, soft stop etc can be easily adjusted in a German plaintext menu by the means of easily accessible switches and can be therefore adapted to all gates.
With the operators Tousek Turn and Turn up new or already existing gates can be automated. Regardless if the gate opens inwardly or outwardly or if it is a rising gate. Turn guarantees in every situation a reliable operation. The operator unit of series Turn works electromechanically. The stainless, massive steel spindle and the robust 230V motor guarantee a soft and at the same time powerful movement.
In order to achieve an extremely long useful life under all application conditions, the spindle is made of stainless steel and the casing is made of aluminium. The self-blocking spindle blocks the gate in each position and therefore no additional locking device is required.*) It can be easily released by hand in the event of a power failure.
|Technical data||TURN 10|
|Max gate panel weight||350kg|
|Max gate panel width||2,5m|
|Gate travel speed||18,5mm/sec.|
|Max pulling power||3500 N|
|Max pulling power|| 313mm|
|Max opening angle||95°|